Lighthouse Property Management is seeking a dynamic, experienced and organized Portfolio Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of 5-10 communities including Homeowner Association, Condominiums and Co-Op’s. Comprehensive employee benefits package with competitive compensation.
The successful candidate is a self-starter and will bring strong experience in all phases of residential property management
that will creative thought our organization and will also bring the following attributes listed below:
- Proven success in inspection strategies
- Amazing customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Hands-on experience with contractor, incl. bidding processes
- Outstanding leadership and supervisory skills, incl. the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with residents, Board of Director Members and vendors etc.
We are looking for an individual with at least 5 years of (current or recent) experience in property management, incl. 2 years of HOA, Condominium and Co-Op Association experience and with bilingual in Spanish is of advantage.
- Meeting/exceeding services to our residential communities
- Developing, implementing and overseeing strong communication skill etc.
- Profound understanding of and ability to apply Fair Housing laws/rules to our New York communities
- Budget control and financial analysis
- Leading and cultivating a high performing, customer focused team
- Understanding A/P and A/R tasks (knowledge of Appfolio Property Management software is of advantage)
- Property inspections weekly
- Scheduling maintenance, incl. repairs, painting, cleaning etc.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity and meet the requirements above; please summit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.